Wednesday, March 18, 2009

update on car & a surprize

Got my car back today runs as smooth as a kitten. Thanks Ben for coming to our rescue monday. And letting me use yours on tuesday to do errands. Now the big surprize- I broke down again and got me a laptop. With les probably leaving to go NTU next spring I figured I better get one so she can make sure i know the works. Exciting but real scarey it takes alot for me to do purchases like this. So thanks to the govt. for the income tax refund, I got the laptop and my car fixed. Looks like Ben and Candi's house is almost through with the remolding, can't wait to see it when they get everything back in and decorated. I'm so excited for them and my new laptop. Well I better go i'm so excited I have to go potty. lol

1 comment:

  1. I'm so jealous! I'd love to have a laptop. But I have no reason to have one and we have 2 desktops in the house. Our main one and our old one in Peyton's room. Have fun with it and learn as much as you can!

    ReplyDelete