Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Sunday we didn't make it to church, Les had come down with a nasty cold. So I called stephen to see if they wanted to go to lunch, before they left town for the country. We headed for Panda Express thats what Amy liked and wanted. Jacob was very vocal that day, he talked and talked in his own little language, the only thing I understood was Da Da. Why he likes him I haven't figured it out yet. It's been a while since I had seen him, and he is just as adorable now as he ever was. Hair is really coming in and yes it really is red with beautiful blue eyes. They tell me he is pulling up and going around everything. Pretty busy for a 8 month old. Precious, Precious! Took vacation this week, not going anywhere, which is good because I had to put my car in the hospital. Besides needing a super good tune-up, the troubles started mounting, a motor mount, a exhaust pipe that is difficult to get to so the $,s start adding up. get it back tomorrow. BOO! HOO! let you know more tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Car in the shop in always nerve racking! Good Luck.

    ReplyDelete