Saturday, March 14, 2009

Cooking Class

Today I had a cooking class - It was so much fun . The teacher taught me how to stir the mixture with a litttle twist. It was most delicious . Kevin came over to have some g-mama time and did we destroy the house, made some super cool music, When Kev is here the bowls rubber utensils, pans you name it and it is all out in the kitchen, living room , everywhere something is there. Today we make-believe cooked. don't know what we had but he enjoyed ,very yummy. he also helped me with the laundry, the clean clothes were all over the place, also, he sweeps the floor to. that's my kind of guy! really do love that kid and enjoy his visits it's a blast. And speaking of awesome kids, my no.1 grandson got straight A's on his report card last week . He's one smart cookie. He came over last saturday for a few hours. we played outside and rode the scooter. had a good time with Lane hope to see him soon . I just love those little guys in my life. They are the best.

1 comment:

  1. You sound just like my Mom. Ya'll need Grandparents Anonymous or something? LOL! I think it's awesome you love spending time with your g-kids. Wish we lived closer to Peyton's G-parents. He misses them :(

    ReplyDelete