Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Up to something

I went back to work on mon.,kids acted like they missed me, I know my co-workers did. Les was back in school. I think her classes missed her, not teachers just the classes. Every day she is home hours before i am except thurs. we are home same time. Come in the door on mon, noticed something different, she put up some pics of the nephews on her wall but that wasn't it. Leslie Colleeen cleaned her room, not just pick up, throw the clothes over there so they are not in the middle of floor kind of clean, I mean nothing on floor, dusted, and vacuum kind of clean. Then her bathroom spotless, she even did the dishes. WOW! my first reaction was what did you do? tickets? no wrecks already scoped out the car. Just because she loves me. (good line) On tues came home, and she gave Taffy a much needed bath and washed Taffs bedding. because she was dirty, and she wanted to get under the covers with les. And tues night she says leave me $3.00 and I'll wash the car tomorrow. (God washed it for us) Now, I know this girl don't love me and taffy that much. So, what's up pumpkin girl? Really, thanks alot for your extra help precious.

No comments:

Post a Comment