Wednesday, March 25, 2009

B-Day Pics

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! LANE-
Lane had his 7th b-day at chuck-e-cheese. All this fun happened back in november of 08, but it's still fun to remember the fun that we had. Here he is showing off some of his gifts.


























Dancing on the stage with Amy's nephews and her cousins. Amy is so good with Lane . She loves him just like he his her own. This was a last min party. they decided to make it a surprise for him and he was.Her cousins and nephews came, along with her mom, sister Abby and her husband,Les and I were there.

Leslie and Lane try to win lots of tickets. They all think they can really beat this game.











Lane getting a big b-day smooch from g-mama





HAPPY BIRTHDAY! KEVIN

Kevin liked the wrapping paper better than his gifts.

















playing patty cake and loving every minute of it. Lots of icing every where.
















Loving the cake! mom are sure it's o.k.?









All for me!


moved the picture above and don't know how that's why it looks crazy! Any way he liked this present because it has lots of lights and makes noise .


Mom, I can do it by myself! Please




Man, I'll keep working on my pics till they come out right. Just bare with me and enjoy my boys just like I do.



1 comment:

  1. Don't worry, it happens to all of us bloggers~or at least to me!

    ReplyDelete