Sunday, February 1, 2009

DTV - Feb.17?

Let's talk dtv converters: I know this is supposed to be a good thing but for me it's not. I have 2 converters, 1 magnavox and 1 zenith. my problem is neither one can get channel 8 in the living room. Just frustrated cause thats the station most of my fav shows are on. Called magnavox they told me to wait till the 17, If it dosen't work its probably a bad box. I don't think so cause no 2 different boxes could have the same problem. Besides that i put the Zenith in my room and 8 comes in great. Yes, i know what your saying watch it in the room. NO! I'll fall asleep. Even though I'll wake up 6-8 times a night. Sometimes i go back to sleep, alot times its a few hours later.(another subject) I've thrown my hands up in the air and I'm emailing channel 8 to hear their story on what to do or I'll get Les to do my dirty work, She is much better at getting my frustration put in words. Any other ideas let me know at this point I'm all game.

2 comments:

  1. It's been a while since I've lived there what is channel 8 ABC?
    I watch a lot of tv I would be mad too. I hope ya'll get it figured out. That's why we pay for basic cable. LOL!

    ReplyDelete