Monday, February 23, 2009

Best Friends

Precious little girl, Thanks for the sweet, loving essay, blog, English assignment, that you wrote about me. Can't do facebook I'm not allowed to because my daughter says I'm to old so your teacher will not get my comment. But any who, I really enjoy our head banging sessions on our way to work @ 6:20 in the morning. I'm very proud of you for overcoming the obstecals that has been put in your way so far. We have alot more hurdles to accomplish and with God we shall succeed. Thank you for being my Best Friend. I Love You. P.S. yes the tears were there and what do you want now? j/k luv me, MOM

1 comment:

  1. Don't listen to your daughter, you are never too old to do anything....especially facebook. If Curtis can be allowed on it, so can you :)

    ReplyDelete