Sunday, December 28, 2008

We met Amy and the boys at Rosa's after church for lunch. Lane was ready for aggravation. After him and leslie were through they decided it was wet willie time. Jacob got to eat sweet potatoes and then came the dreaded peas. He did everything in his power not to eat them but mom was boss don't eat them now you get them tomorrow (first for peas) . He tried wasn't impressed gets them tomorrow sorry buddy I feel for ya. Stephen joined us after work, then Lane had to go to his moms. I love every moment I get with that big monster boy. Afterwards Amy brought Jacob over . We squealed and had belly laughs. Jacob is our happy baby always smiling. All of my grandsons bring so much joy to my life it just makes my day, week,or month when I get to have special times like today with them. Then came down the Christmas decorations. Leslie went to Sarah's so she wouldn't have to help.( she will deny it) But still love her any ways. Guess what I did this post without her help.

No comments:

Post a Comment