Saturday, December 27, 2008

Sasser Christmas

We had Sasser christmas today. The boys and their families came over. Leslie fixed spaghetti for us. Stephen, Ben, Leslie, and Lane played DDR, While Kevin tried to make them mess up by trying to get in on the action and Jacob watched all the action on the t.v. Us smart ones (Amy, Candi, and I) took pics and laughed at the others. Then the best part PRESENTS! This year we only got gifts for the kids. Accept Les didn't follow the rules because she gave me my last one tonight. Over the last 3 months, She taught herself to play the song Hey There Delilah (one of my favs) on the piano, she sung and played it for us. That was one of my gifts from her. All in all we had a great time with each other. Will post pics when Leslie teaches me how.

Right now she's watching the spanish music channel in her "gangster" clothes. She says she likes to look the part of what she's watching.

Anyone want a 20-year-old? she's free!

No comments:

Post a Comment