Friday, May 29, 2009

rest and relaxation (EDITED!!)

My week in a big nut shell. Been on vacation this week, stayed around here for a little r&r. Got to see lane for a few mins on sunday, we talked about his field day at school, he had lots of fun. Got up early on monday and went to put flowers on Sas's graveside.I was bummed the rest of the day. Took road trip to Decatur on tues. to see Jacob had lots of fun we played, ate, napped, and played some more. Then it was time for me to hit the open road to home. On thursday les and i went and got our d.l. renewed my b-day is sat. and she needed to change address, then we headed to Belks. Ben and Candi gave me a gift card so we went, found this cute little black dress, yes I bought it. Then we went to Sam Moon's found some cute bling-bling (not as fancy as nana's) to go with my dress. Friday night went to texas road road house with my dad & Cassie. Did I mention my b-day is this sat. les and lindsey told them it was my b-day so they come to sing to me, but i had to sit on this saddle, and wave this towell above my head while they sing. To top it off Lindsey videos the whole thing. Now thats embarrasing. As long as we had fun thats all that matters. I sure did have a nice relaxing and fun week.

Here's the video i'm sure everyone wanted to see...sorry it's blurry, u know how cell phones are...and dont ask what they're saying..i dont even know and i was there. Happy 21st(48th) birthday mom. i love you (p.s. why does it take forever to upload videos)

-Leslie

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to ask, I've slowly put two and two together, and since you mentioned it in this post I thought I'd ask about Sas?
    When did he past, and what happened?

    irishfanz@msn.com

    La Sha

    ReplyDelete