Sunday, May 31, 2009

B-DAY weekend

Kevin came over on sat.to spend the day with me. We started out playing with the rolly-pollies until one rolled into a ball and it was time to bounce him. The other one crawled away because he wasn't going to be a b-ball. We then proceded to go inside and play with some toys, took taffy for a walk, scribbled a beautiful picture, had snacks and napped, danced to g-mama's ring tones, played with leslie, watched sing-a-long videos, rearranged some furniture for some more toys, chased Taffy with a spatula, water the plants outside and splashed in water on porch, then went to dig up more rolly-pollies. we did'nt get very far with that cause his momma came right about that time. All in all it was a very exciting birthday. Thanks Kevin for the very eventful day. On sunday, Stephen came over to see me before church, brought me some very pretty flowers and a card, with $$ in it to spend as he put it for my PROM, I'm going PROM? he meant my 30 year class reunion in 2 weeks. I guess prom is better than FUNERAL as Leslie has been calling it lately. My children are really goofy but I still love all 8 of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment